Sr. Publicist

"I am proudly assembling a world-class diverse team of experienced go-getters, I hope you can appreciate.

 

We ask for 1% of your trust towards our 'dedication to excellence' and we will earn the other 99%."

 

we are growing.

- Angela

My Publicist firm is the inspiration of Mzz. Angela Moore -  being chatted about as the "Premiere Publicist in the "Heart-Beat of the South."  

 

Named "Executive of the year" in 2010 by the distinguished Chozen Awards in Atlanta Georgia.

 

Angela was appointed as Goodwill Ambassador for the state of Georgia in 2005 by its constitutional officer, Georgia's Secretary of State. 

 

Angela is a skilled communications professional and creative artisan; committed to her craft and proud of her contributions to the Business of Publicity and the Entertainment industry,

Unparalleled and dedicated International Business and Entertainment Publicist, she is a Mass & Social Media Management Maven. 

 

 

Angela is Results driven. Able to handle high-pressure, fast-paced campaigns with an effect of ease.

Experienced working with high profile clients with multiple and complex brands, she is Experienced with VIP, celebrity events, and confidential situations.  

 

Angela is a business and public political figure and former political communications director. She has worked on numerous political campaigns and draws a direct correlation between business, politics and the entertainment world and is a proud member of the National Academy Of Music Arts & Science.

 

 

Her expertise and passions lie in Brand Influencing, Brand Resuscitating, and Crisis Management. 

 

Angela understands that image is paramount and says: " you can tell a lot about a person by the Publicist they seek. Across the country, it seems people flaunt their publicist as part of their presentation. In effect, a detailed & connected publicist makes a defining difference to any business or public figure."

My Publicist was fashioned to make a defining statement and has excitedly expanded its viability worldwide. 
                                                               

  ###

FLOTUS

FORMER FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

MICHELLE  OBAMA

Honors & Awards

 

  • Mayan Industry Award- Community Leader/Public Relation- 2016

 

  • Atlanta’s ‘Hottest’ Entertainment Awards-  2015: Publicist

 

  • Unicef Volunteer

 

  • The Bavarlee Bernstein Award- Most Spirited- 2013/ Most Relevant - 2012

 

  • Atlanta’s Hottest Publicist Award 2011 & 2012

 

  • Executive of the Year “The Chozen Awards”-  Atlanta, GA

 

  • Democratic Chairman’s Award- DeKalb, Co. GA

 

  • Appointed-Georgia Ambassador-  Secretary of State, Georgia

 

  • Outstanding Georgia Citizen-  Georgia House of  Representatives Resolution 

 

  • Youth Volunteer -  Junior Achievement Award 2008 & 2009

 

  • Girl Scout of America Award- Outstanding Leader

“Angela is a superstar!  Her tenacity for perfection on large scale projects is impeccable. Her ability to predict public perception and building solid relationships in a blink of an eye is, in itself, astounding!"

Dr. Ken Giami, Publisher, African Leadership Magazine 

Abuja Africa

“Angela’s ability to motivate her clients and share a love of the Business of entertainment makes her a successful and skilled Public Relations professional. ...I support this awesome woman of God.”

The Late Legendary Blues-Man Mr. BB King,

 Las Vegas, NV

“...deeply involved in the mastering of the Arts in all forms, in-depth researcher and detailed designing of promotional campaigns, along with her bold and assured personality, makes Angela one of the most pragmatic Publicist...I look forward to seeing Angela win her first Emmy Award in the field of entertainment.”

 

 

Maynard Eaton, 9 time Emmy Award Journalist

Atlanta, GA

“Angela is the epitome of Pop Culture in a cultured society. Her vision for the humanities are forward in thinking and sets the tone for the next 7 generations“

 

Ambassador, Andrew Young,

 Atlanta, Georgia

The Mayan Award
FLOTUS
USHER
Hon. Danny Faure
Howard Hewett
HOLLYWOOD Queens
Moka Jackson
DAME DASH
MLK, III wife & MLK,Jr Grandaughter
Van Jones
PVIFF
w/Jessie Jackson
HON. James Earl "Jimmy" Carter Jr.
Hon. Gov. Nathan Deal
Hon. Paula A. Cox
Hon. Gov. Roy Barnes
Hon. Salma Rashid Kikwete
Tony Plana
Obba Babatundé
DANNY GLOVER
21721_10200130445973886_176244029_n
Ladies of Living Large In The Atl
Dr. Obiageli Oby Ezekwesili
Hon. David Ralston
Rodney Perry
Cassi Davis
Amb. Angrew Young
Hon. Kasim Reed
Hon. SHIRLEY FRANKLIN
Hon. Bill Campbell
Hon. Rev. Jessie Jackson
Dottie Peebles
Jason Carter
Anthony Anderson
ang carter
Vivica A. Fox
DSC_0018
Carl Payne
Claudette King
Xernona Clayton
The Rude Boys
Claudia Jordan
Kandi Burruss-Tucker
BLAIR UNDERWOOD
Mark Patton
564563_10200920036113146_1098178887_n
DSC_0023
Ang marla Ang_edited
Carolyn Young